Thank you to everyone who attended our workshop on April 18th, and gave us their meaningful input! Our next Planning Workshop is May 16th, 2017 at 6:30PM at the Ford Center! Please plan to attend and participate in the comprehensive planning process.
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats) exercise also below:
WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN?
Springs in Motion: Powder Springs Comprehensive Plan Update
Thank you for visiting the Springs in Motion website! This site will include news, meeting schedules, and progress updates throughout the project duration. Please check back frequently for updates!
What is a Comprehensive Plan?
A comprehensive plan is a long-range plan that:
- Guides the development of land use and development for the
- Tracks local and regional-level changes;
- Crafts a vision of where a city wants to be in the future;
- Seeks potential opportunities and pursues them; and
- Creates predictability for an uncertain future.
Springs in Motion will focus on guiding the City of Powder Springs on future development decisions, transportation, economic development, and branding.