The draft plan is now ready for your input!
Click here to access the plan, and here for the survey link where you can leave us your feedback (don’t forget to reference page numbers and project numbers!)
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats) exercise also below:
WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN?
Springs in Motion: Powder Springs Comprehensive Plan Update
Thank you for visiting the Springs in Motion website! This site will include news, meeting schedules, and progress updates throughout the project duration. Please check back frequently for updates!
What is a Comprehensive Plan?
A comprehensive plan is a long-range plan that:
- Guides the development of land use and development for the
- Tracks local and regional-level changes;
- Crafts a vision of where a city wants to be in the future;
- Seeks potential opportunities and pursues them; and
- Creates predictability for an uncertain future.
Springs in Motion will focus on guiding the City of Powder Springs on future development decisions, transportation, economic development, and branding.